Monday, December 10, 2012

Been awhile since I last posted

So much has been happening lately. Work is hectic, as always. Worked Fri-Sun, now am off til Thurs and happily so, especially since we are in the midst of state survey now. Those are NOT fun to work during.

I also finished my semester still carrying my 4.0!!! This semester has been the hardest thus far, next semester shouldnt be as bad, I am taking American History, Sociology, and Adolescent Development. I am hoping to maintain my 4.0!!! All the classes are online, so that helps at least, dont have to make any changes to schedule at work.

My youngest just turned 9. Where did the time go??? Seems like she was just born. I hate that they grow up so quickly!! Sniff, sniff. She celebrated all weekend last weekend, first was the friends bday party at our house on Saturday, and then Sunday evening my mom had cake and ice cream for her with all the family.

Last, but not least, I am finally back singing with the choir at church. Due to my insane work schedule, and the fact that I worked afternoons for the past 5 years, I wasn't able to participate and I missed it dearly. Since I had already been scheduled off almost every Wed (the night of practice) I asked if I could continue to have off most Wed ( I work 3 12 hour shifts per week). The schedule maker agreed and I am back in choir. I am used to singing Alto/2nd Soprano, but there was a need for more voices in the sopranos section, so I am bravely facing new territory! I still get to sing the 2nd soprano part when there is a split though!!! LOL. The little things that make me happy!!


ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment