Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Decision time


I am coming up on some major decisions

The school that I am currently attending just got its nursing program. The class that started last fall semester is its first class. Prior to that the school of nursing was through another college. So because the first class hasn't graduated yet, the school is not as of yet accredited. I am looking (if I attend there) to be enrolled in fall of 2013, and they will graduate their first class in Spring 2013, shortly after I would have started.

Another school in the "area" has a school of nursing that is also ADRN (associate degree). I say in the "area" because the campus is about a 45 minute drive from my home. Now, a lot of the classes I am taking now would transfer over and count towards my pre requrisites. And the support classes can be done online. But I dont know that I want to drive 45 for my classes and clinicals.


Input would be greatly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment