Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What a headache

This college stuff is HARD!!! If you do not maintain a certain number of credit hours per semester you are not eligible for financial aid. Once in the actual nursing program, there was a semester in which I would only have 3 credit hours (bad). So I had to save a support class to take that semester. I have 2 support classes left, A&P II and Microbiology. I will take microbiology along with my nursing classes. That leaves me with A&P II, which is 4 credit hours. Uh-oh, I am below the hours needed for loans to kick in. My solution is this. Take sociology. Yes I took it back at YSU and passed and technically (though it is required for the nursing program) I do not have to take it, I see no other option. I really cant afford to pay out of pocket for 1 class, and they (by which I mean the people who decide whether or not they will pay for my classes) are not very lenient in which classes you can take, it has to pertain to your major. I had to fight for nutrition this semester, just so I wasn't in the very boat I am trying to avoid being in. Very frustrating. Have I mentioned how happy I will be once I graduate. I am sick of the headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment